Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally .... more belly pictures

My goodness ... I didn't realize these belly pictures were going to be so much in demand. We weren't expecting to get the calls, the letters, the e-mails, the notes by pigeon, etc. all calling for the same thing: MORE BELLY PICTURES.

Well, we certainly aim to please here and want to do everything in our power to make sure that our readers are logging onto BabyCulbert.Blogspot.com and reading and seeing what their hearts' desire.

Just to give an update on BGC. Everything is going well - Erin feels really good and BGC seems to be just fine with the way things are going. She doesn't seem to want to go to bed at the same times we do (which is early by our old married couple standards), but we'll work on her when she hits the real world on that. Erin gave Sage a preview this weekend when our friends Kimberly and Maclaren Meesters stopped by. Maclaren is six months old and served as a prop for Sage to sniff and see what this little sister thing will be all about.

I was at Thugfest 08, which was a success by all standards. Good to see the ol' gang and to see that I'm not the only one getting bald or fat. I just hope BGC can see me before my forehead meets my back.

Until next time ... enjoy the belly shot! Jeepers, hopefully this will ease the demand.

1 comment:

Ryan M. said...

Nice belly Kurt. Shave it please.