I have to get rolling on the nursery as swiftly as possible. Between Ducks Unlimited banquet, work and my decision to partake in the annual St. Patrick's Day pilgrimage affectionately entitled "Thugfest 2008," I don't think I'll be able to get it shored up before Easter. Mind you, we're not just creating a nursery. Oh no, that would be too easy on me. We're going to move the office to the (downstairs) sitting room ... move the spare bedroom into the current office (future guests will be able to sleep alongside no fewer than seven stuffed animals!) ... and the spare bedroom into the nursery.
Erin looks/feels phenomenal. It's been such a blessing that our pregnancy has gone so well. We've both put on a few extra pounds, but aside from that it's been extraordinary.
I'm happy t
I'm posting a picture of Erin's cute belly. It's getting bigger by the day - and looks very cute! I might get killed for this! Anyway, that was taken last week before I left for Las Vegas and BGC has grown quite a bit in the last 6 days!

1 comment:
Kurt and Erin, good luck with your baby girl. I can not believe we both thought of doing the same exact blogspot baby blog idea.
I guess great minds think alike!
Take care,
Ryan and Jennifer
Post a Comment