As I write this, work has begun in finalizing a nursery prior to BGC's birth! In fact, this entry is being written from the computer after its move to what is the start of our office downstairs. Much work still needs to be completed for all the transition, but one nice change is that the computer now rests on top of Judge Cope's desk - which is an original furniture piece out of the Courthouse of Carroll County, Ohio. Judge Cope, and likely his county commissioners, welcomed this piece into their then-new courthouse some 122 years ago.
We have our next baby appointment tomorrow morning. We'll keep you posted.
For the record, I see that the headline could be misconstrued to incinuate that I am a work in progress. We know that is not the case - I believe work on me ended long ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what's up kurt and erin. your 3D pics are interesting...it really makes the baby look like an alien! but i'm sure it's a cute alien. I'm curious to see who pops out a baby first, Erin or Jen.
Take care,
Ryan
Post a Comment