It's been more than two weeks since we provided an update, and I'm bored out of my mind sitting at the airport in Dallas trying to get home. BGC has been kicking up a storm in Erin's belly and I haven't had a chance to feel those kicks in five days.
We actually have another baby appointment tomorrow morning to make sure everything is going smoothly. After this visit, we move to a more aggressive schedule, seeing the doctor bi-weekly until BGC arrives. Erin will be participating in the gluclose test tomorrow, which means she's fasting this evening. That means she's hungry - and when she's hungry - she can be irritable. I'm sure she won't be that way tonight though!
We'll be sure to provide an update after we get the test results back.
Regards,
Homesick in Ft. Worth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment